READ WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT US...
BOOK ON LINE...
For cancellations 15 days or more prior to your stay, there is no charge.
For cancellations/changes, two weeks to eight days prior to your stay, there will be a $25 administration charge plus HST.
For cancellations eight days or less before your stay, there will be a full charge for the first night for each reserved room plus there will be a $25 administration charge plus HST.
Please note: For reservations in July/August, if you cancel four days or less before your stay, you will be charged for the entire reservation unless we are able to rebook plus there will be a $25 administration charge plus HST.
Please be assured that if we are able to re-book the reserved room(s), the room charges will be waived and you will only be charged there a $25 administration charge plus HST.
Send a Message
Go To Website
The best place to stay near Sauble Beach
Your four-season oasis with professional chef awaits
Bed & Breakfast Description
Visit Sauble Falls Bed & Breakfast - your four season oasis in the country. Experience the comfort of one of our four guest rooms, all with river views, ensuites, WiFi. Relax in our outdoor hot tub. Enjoy SUP, canoe & kayak rentals and with the amenities necessary to make your visit a memorable experience.
A sumptuous breakfast (prepared by a "retired" professional chef) is served overlooking our natural setting and the Sauble River. You'll be served fresh seasonal fruit, granola, yogurt, home baking (usually still hot out of the oven!), a hot entree, juice, and tea or coffee. With appropriate notice, we can cater to special dietary needs. From September to June, we also offer meal plan options - call us for details. And, for local area, we now offer Catering Services!
We are pleased to have been reviewed and recommended by travel writer Janette Higgins as one of "The Best Places to Bed & Breakfast in Ontario".
We are proud members of FOBBA, and the Sauble Beach Chamber of Commerce. We are also ranked #1 for Wiarton on Tripadvisor.
From the warm pine decor of our guest lounge, enjoy the view of the Sauble River flowing past our dock. Enjoy watching the many varieties of birds which visit our feeders, feed the resident chipmunks, or just sit and enjoy the peaceful sound of the river as it flows over Sauble Falls, a few hundred feet away. We have Stand-up Paddleboards (SUPs), canoes and kayaks available to rent right from our private dock! And, if you visit any month except July/August, there is an outdoor Beachcomber hot tub!
During the day, you might want to visit beautiful Sauble Beach with over 11 km of sand and clear water, hike along the many miles of trails and country roads, bicycle, sight-see, or visit some of the beautiful gardens which are open to the public. Local artisans' shops and area markets provide pleasure for shoppers. More than 100 km of groomed hiking trails, including a major segment of the famous Bruce Trail, provide a paradise for hikers.
The winter season brings a whole new set of pleasures to the area - snowmobiling right from our door, cross-country skiing on 15 km of groomed trails, snowshoeing, an evening sleigh ride through dark woods, followed by a nice soak in our 8-person hot tub - are just some of the reasons to visit us for a winter getaway.
We hope that the descriptions and photos presented on this site begin to convey some sense of the peaceful relaxed atmosphere that our B&B offers!
For more details on our B&B, and to check room rates and availability as well as book online, please visit our web site: www.saublefallsbb.com (or click the "go to website" link below our address above).
The room rates listed below are based on double occupancy, and include a full gourmet breakfast.
The charges for extra persons in the same room are $35 per person per night.
All rates/charges are subject to applicable taxes (13% HST).
During July and August, Guests under 10 can be accommodated only when reserving all four rooms. Please call for information for Guests under 10 during the rest of the year.
Check-in: after 3:30 pm Check-out: before 11:00 am
Reservation Deposit/Cancellation Policy
- First night for each room reserved; guaranteed with valid credit card.
- Full deposit for cancellations more than 14 days prior to reservation date.
- Deposit less $25 plus HST Administration Fee per room booked for cancellations or changes between 14 days to 8 days prior to reservation date.
- No refund of deposit for cancellations less than 8 days prior to reservation date (see next bullet)
- Special Note for Changes/Cancellations less than 72 hours prior to reservation date in July and August as well as holiday weekends all year: At Sauble Falls Bed and Breakfast, we have only four rooms, a short peak season, and few holiday weekends to earn our living. As such, cancellations and changes really affect us. When you reserve a room or rooms with us, we agree to turn away all other requests for your room(s) and you agree to pay the room rate and taxes applicable for the reservation. From 2013 - in July, August and holidays, should you cancel your reservation less than 72 hours from reservation check-in date, and we are not able to rebook your room(s), your credit card will charged for the entire reservation. We regret that this action has become necessary and will do our best to re-book the rooms for you where practicable. We value your business at Sauble Falls and thank you for your understanding.
- All Changes/Cancellations due to Weather: We recognize that Mother Nature doesn’t always cooperate with our plans. Please note that we will issue a Voucher good for another visit only for those nights you are unable to drive here because of road closures according to the records kept at the Ontario Ministry of Transportation website. Vouchers have a 120 day expiration.
Bed & Breakfast Rooms & Rates
|Rates based on double occupancy unless otherwise specified|
The Woodland Room (#1), Two Double beds
Just redecorated, this room overlooks both the Sauble River and our woodland property. It features WiFi, ensuite bathroom and separate sink area. With 2 double beds, this room can accommodate up to 4 Guests. Starting rate for 2 Guests; additional Guests add $35 per person/night.
The River Room (#2), Queen bed
Large four poster bed is centre of this river-themed room. It offers WiFi, ensuite bathroom, luggage rack, canoe bookcase.
The Garden Room (#3), Queen bed
A cheerful room with garden theme overlooking the Sauble River. Room offers WiFi, ensuite bathroom, armoire.
The Lighthouse Room (#4), Double bed and two Twin beds
Our largest room offers full bath tub and shower. Room overlooks the Sauble River towards the falls. Room offers a sofa, WiFi, full ensuite, luggage racks. Configured for up to 4 Guests, the starting rate is for 2 Guests; additional Guests add $35 per person/night.
Payment Methods include:
Visa, Master Card, Cash, Debit Card
Bed & Breakfast Directions
From Sauble Beach, take Sauble Falls Parkway (county road 13) north for 5 km to Sauble Falls, turn right onto Rankin Bridge Rd after crossing bridge. We are the second house on the right.