Required $40.00/night deposit upon booking is refundable with 7 days notice.
Send a Message
Go To Website
Bed & Breakfast Description
- A jewel among the beaches! (Port Dover, Turkey Point & Long Point Bay)
- TRAVEL WRITER APPROVED! Well suited for a group of 6 travelling together.
- Here for pleasure or on business/contract short or long term or in town just briefly for a family function? Wireless high speed internet.
- Elegant, quiet, obliging country retreat! Situated on 2 acres with gardens, large deck surrounded by pond, gazebo & fruit orchard. Formal living room, dining room, upper library, fireplace, pantry and tv. Interior decorator and avid gardener's home!
- Enjoy the outdoor grounds, sights and sounds of birds, view of farm fields or orchard by day or rest under the stars at night. Relax indoors in the library with a book, conversation or movie anytime.
- Creative and inspired full breakfasts by home chef using seasonal fresh fruit, vegetables and herbs from our garden or orchard.
- Conveniently close to Simcoe, Port Dover and Turkey Point. Minutes to local theatre, golf courses and beaches.
- GET AWAY PACKAGES! check out www.stjohnsbnb.com
- Check In: 4:00pm
- Check Out: 11:00am
Bed & Breakfast Rooms & Rates
|Rates based on double occupancy unless otherwise specified|
Blue Spruce Room, Double
$85/single $95/double occupancy
Garden Room, Queen
$95/single $105 double occupancy
Orchard Room, King or 2 Twin beds
*Private Bathroom Available ,
Payment Methods include:
Visa, Master Card, Cash
Bed & Breakfast Directions
From downtown Simcoe, go approx. 4kms South on Hwy 24, turn right at St John's Rd West, (Reg.Rd#3) and go approx. 3 kms. We are on the south side of the road (#1778).