In the event of a cancellation within 48 hours of the reservation date, a $50.00 cancellation fee will be charged, and if the room cannot be re-let, the amount of the total reservation (maximum two nights) will be applied.
Send a Message
Go To Website
Bed & Breakfast Description
- Along the shores of Lake Simcoe, this exquisitely renovated Victorian will wet your appetite for that ultimate B&B experiance with Queen size beds, fantastic ensuite baths, fireplaces, steps to Casino Rama, the Orillia Opera House, or that perfect sunset! Perfect for romantic weekend get aways....the Manor has it all!
- As you sit in the gazebo watching the boats go by after a full day of golf, swimming, sunbathing or shopping you'll have to wonder if there is any place better to be.
- Awaken to the smell of fresh brewed coffee and hot out of the oven baked goods. A gourmet, 3 course breakfast will be waiting for you when you leave your superb guest room.
- We have two Golden Retrievers on sight who love nothing better than going across to the park for a swim in the lake.
- The manor caters to Brides to Be and their entourage. Come have fun the night before and enjoy a wonderful breakfast on the porch with incredible pictures in the gazebo or over at the lake.
- Our beautifully decorated diningroom also doubles as a boardroom for intimate meetings.
Bed & Breakfast Rooms & Rates
|Rates based on double occupancy unless otherwise specified|
Captain's Quarters - 2nd floor, Queen size
Large room, Victorian decor, best view of Lake Simcoe, fabulous ensuite w/fireplace. Captain's Quarters has a TV, DVD, air conditioning. Comes highly recommended.
$155.00 high season - $135.00 low season
Tower Room - 3rd floor, Queen size
Wonderfully large room, huge four poster bed, imported Eqyptian sheets, "The Tower Shower", you have to see this. Beautiful bedding, fireplace,air conditioning, wireless internet. Very romantic room. Ensuite bathroom
$145.00 high season - $125.00 low season
Ogden's Room - 3rd floor, Queen size
Wonderful warm atmosphere, Victorian furnishings, fireplace,air conditioning, TV, DVD, Egyptian sheets. Ensuite Bathroom
$135.00 high season - $115.00 low season
Violet's Room - 2nd floor, Queen size
Beautiful cozy room, brass bed, ensuite bathroom, view of Lake Simcoe, fireplace, air conditioner, tv/dvd. Very nice room.
$125.00 high season - $105.00 low season
Payment Methods include:
Cash, Debit Card, Master Card, Visa
Bed & Breakfast Directions
From Toronto: Hwy 400 N, to Hwy 11 N, to Hwy 12 S (follow Casino Rama signs). Past second bridge at the narrows turn right at (second) Tim Hortons, down Creighton St. about 1/2 Km. We are the Victoria across from the park at the lake. You can't miss it.